Monday, December 29, 2008

My Walgreens Trip 12/29/08 Spent $174 Paid $18


My initial trip to town was to go to Kroger to pick up more pain meds. I ended up going to Walgreens three times today. I spent $174 and paid $18!!! Walgreens had their Christmas stuff 75% off. Also, they had some of the Garnier Fructis tagged at $2.19 but it rang up $1.79! In the Walgreens easy saver rebate book their is a coupon for $2.00 off Garnier Fructis and I had a coupon for $1.00 off. I made a dollar on each bottle that I used to buy some of the other stuff.

Here is a list of what I got:

2-Boxes of Popcorn(each box had 6 bags of different flavored popcorn and also a $15 GC for Dale & Thomas Popcorn)
18-Garnier Fructis products
3-Kitchen Towels
1-Movie Popcorn gift package
4-Bags of Hersheys Kisses
1- 2 1/2 lb Chocolate Bar
2-Chocolate Monopoly Games
1-Triva Pursuit Chocolate Game
2-Hersheys Chocolate Santa pkg
2-Nascar Ornaments
1-Reeses 8 pk
3-Stockings with gummy candy

No comments:

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...