Tuesday, December 30, 2008

My Walgreens & Wal-Mart Trips 12/30/08






Whew, after 5 hours of shopping and coming home and putting everything up I am TIRED! I made 2 trips to Wal-Mart, 1 trip to Kroger and 3 trips to Walgreens. I had a lot of good coupons expiring today.

I didn't make a picture of everything but I did make a few pics.

At Wal-Mart they had the Nestle Cookie Dough Tubs(Gingerbread & Peanut Butter) on sale for 2/$3.00 and I had $1.00 off coupons. I bought 16 tubs for .50 each! As I was in the checkout I saw Hefty 30 ct 12 gallon garbage bags for $2.05 and I had 7 of the $1.00 coupons making them $1.05 a box! Also, in the checkout lane was the Ziploc Big Bags for $3.97 and I had 2 coupons for $3.00/1.

Also, between Kroger and Wal-Mart I managed to get 18 boxes of different types of Rotini pasta for .50 a box. It was $1.50 a box and I had $1.00/1 coupons.
Walgreens has a deal good today and tomorrow that when you buy 5 participating Robitussin's or Dimetapp's you get $20 register rewards back. The meds costs $4.00 x 5 = $20.00 but I had five $2.00 coupons making it $10 then they gave me $20 back. I did this at both Walgreens so I spent $20 and got $40 back to spend later.
Since I have a lot of coupons expirating tomorrow I have gotta clean out my coupon binder and get all organized for next week!






No comments:

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...