Tuesday, January 13, 2009

Welcome Daily Journal readers

Welcome to all the Daily Journal readers. I hope you enjoy reading all my articles. I love saving money and I love to help others save money. I am currently working on articles that give detailed instructions on how to coupon. I am also working on getting together information for a coupon class. I may choose to do them on You Tube so people who live a ways away can take advantage of them.

I am open to all comments and suggestions. Feel free to email me.

PS: If you didn't see my interview with WBCI you can view it here.

2 comments:

Dani said...

I missed you on TV the other night. I just watched your clip! Great job. I love to read about your deals. Your site is one of the first ones I check every morning.

Thanks for all the hard work you put into it.

If CVS comes to Tupelo, you will have to give us some step by step guides! I still haven't figured out the Walgreens deals yet! I need help!

www.icrafty.com

tupelodeals.blogspot.com said...

I am working on a Walgreens tutuorial.

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...