Monday, February 9, 2009

Great Mail Day full of Free Stuff



Today was a great mail day.
I got the following:
Free Coupon for a Suave product valued up to $3.00 I told you about this freebie here.
Free Coupon for a 2 liter of Diet Dr. Pepper I told you about it here.
Free Taste of Home magazine I told you about it here.
Free Woman's Day magazine
Free Fast Company Magazine
Kohl's 30% off code
.50/1 Multigrain Cheerio's coupons from Ebay for the Kroger sale
AT&T coupon for 25% off any accessory
and best of all NO BILLS!


1 comment:

Nicole Feliciano said...

Wow, what a cool blog. You have so many great ideas. Thanks for stopping by Momtrends. I've got 1,2,3,4,5 contests up and running. Here's the latest:

http://momtrends.blogspot.com/2009/02/babylegs-valentines-giveaway.html

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...