Saturday, August 29, 2009

Retail Therapy Now Open

Retail Therapy is a new shop that sells gently used womens & childrens clothing. They have a great selection from sizes 0-24 in womens. They also have strollers, baby stuff, shoes, handbags, and household items.

Retail Therapy is similar to a consignment shop but she pays you the money up front. She will be taking more items beginning Sept 15 and on every Tuesday thereafter.

It is located at 134 S. Industrial Road, Tupelo, across from Las Margarita's and beside A Cooks Place.

1 comment:

Roan said...

Penny,
One day I am going to learn how to coupon! I had planned on beginning this summer, but I never got to it. I guess I will start by buying the binder. I really need to save money on our groceries!

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...