Thursday, January 27, 2011

Sausage Ranch Squares


This recipe came from my friend Connie at Meal Planning with Connie.  She has a lot of amazing recipes.  Go see her and tell her that Tupelo Deals sent you.

1 tube refrigerated pizza dough

1 pound ground sausage, browned and drained

½ cup ranch salad dressing

2 cups grated pizza blend cheese

Preheat oven to 400 degrees. Coat an 15x10-inch pan with cooking spray.

Press dough into prepared pan.

Combine sausage and ranch dressing. Spread over dough.

Sprinkle with cheese.

Bake until golden brown, about 10 minutes.

Cut into squares.

7 comments:

Ms Bibi said...

What a great recipe. Easy, quick and delicious. Perfect for busy nights in my house.

Rachel said...

I was looking for a sausage recipe just today for next weeks menu, will have to try this out!

Thanks for the follow, following back!

http://livingbetteronedayatatime.blogspot.com/

Tiffany said...

Thanks so much for following me. I'm returning the follow! www.hislittlemrs.com

Fun Saving Mom said...

Thanks for stopping by my blog today, I am now following your blog as well.

Heather M said...

Sounds like a crowd pleaser!! yummm!!!
Thanks for stopping by my blog!! Im following you!

Amanda said...

Sorry I'm so late :) Following back from TTT!

www.mommyoftwolittlemonkeys.com

Amanda

Gina Alfani said...

Looks delicious and easy . . . gonna have to try it!

Thanks for following my blog . . . I am following yours as well :)

Have an awesome weekend . . . Gina

http://myfloridaparadise.blogspot.com
http://ginasitaliankitchen.blogspot.com
. . . and many more!

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...