Saturday, January 29, 2011

Upcoming Product Review for NaturalSkinShop.com


I wanted to let you know that I will be reviewing a Glycolic product from the NaturalSkinShop.com courtesy of the SheBlogs.org community.


I am choosing the Glycolic 10% Daily Exfoliator Kit.  Glycolic Acid is a natural product derived from sugar cane and is fantastic for exfoliation and moisturizing of the skin. It is the smallest alpha-hydroxy acid (AHA) and is both colorless and odorless.  I am very excited that it is a natural product.  I have am 43 and I don't exfoliate my skin as much as I should.  I can't wait to see the results.

Stay turned for my review, and a coupon discount code for your own skin care products from NaturalSkinShop.com.



Disclosure: I will be receiving a product sample for review from NaturalSkinShop.com, through a SheBlogs.org promotion. I will not be compensated for my review or opinion. I always give my honest opinions, feelings and beliefs about the products reviewed on this blog

1 comment:

Mary said...

I can't wait to see how this works for you. I myself have bad skin and need to clean it up!

Mary/SweepingMe

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...