Wednesday, February 2, 2011

My CVS Trip Today 2/2/11


I had $10 in ExtraCare bucks that expired in a couple of days so I decided to let the girls get some makeup that was on clearance for 75% off.  Also, there was a deal this week where if you buy $10 of Physicians Forumula you get $7 in ExtraCare bucks back.

Here is the breakdown:
2-Physician's Forumla On the Go 3 in 1 Consealer Foundation Powder  $2.37 each
2-Physician's Formula Foundation Powder $2.37 each
1-Physician's Formula Mascara  $2.45
2-L'Oreal Hip Eyeshadow  $1.99 each
1-Excedrin Extra Strength $5.99

Coupons used:
$10 ExtraCare bucks
2-$1.00 L'Oreal coupons
Free Excedrin Coupon that I got in the mail

Total after coupons was $5.50 and I got $7 ExtraCare bucks back.

No comments:

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...