Sunday, February 27, 2011

T-Shirt Printing Review

Are you looking for custom printed T-Shirts??  T-Shirt Printing does custom printing on many different colors of tees and they have really competive prices and  a quick turn around.


I received a gray shirt for my review.  It had the T-Shirt Printing monkey logo on it.  I love monkeys and I love t-shirts.  My main attire is t-shirt and jeans.  The shirt fits great and after washing it is still looks and feels great.  It is a Gildan heavy cotton tee that is 90% cotton and 10% polyester preshrunk fabric.

If you need custom printed tees I highly recommend T-Shirt Printing!

DISCLOSURE:  I was sent a t-shirt for my review.  No other compensation was received.  All opinions expressed are my own.

No comments:

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...