Tuesday, March 29, 2011

Bodycology Review

I was given the opportunity to review the bodycology body cream and body mist.

From their website:  bodycology® strives to improve women’s lives through products that feed the mind, body and soul. We encourage women to “find their bodycology” with our delicious range of products that use the highest quality ingredients, long-lasting fragrance and upscale, beautiful packaging – and all at a great price!

The body cream I was sent was the Brown Sugar Vanilla scent.  I love the scent because it is light and not overpowering.  The cream goes on smooth and rubs in well.


The body mist they sent me to try was the Sweet Petals scent.  It is very light and floral and is not an overpowering scent.

I was very pleased with both of these products and will definately buy them in the future.  I like the fact that their scents are light and not strong.  Strong scents give me a headache so I tend to shy away from all scented products.  I am glad I have an alternative now.

Bodycology products can be bought at stores like Walgreens, Wal-Mart, and Target. 

DISCLOSURE:  I was sent full size products for my review.  No other compensation was received.

6 comments:

Susan W. said...

Hello..new follower from FB Lovers hop...hagw!

Hope said...

I'm a new follower from the Thursday blog hop. I would love a follow back! Have a great Thursday!

Hope
http://www.peanutbutterandhopey.com

Hope said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
MadameDeals said...

This is Amee from VA following you from the hop. I hope you will help me reach my goal by following me on google friends you can enter my contest for a Vera Bradley while you are there. Thank you very much!

April said...

Hi! I’m your newest follower. Please stop by and follow back when you have a chance. We also have a Friday Blog Hop going on too! Hope you are having a Sweet Week.

A Mommy’s Sweet Blog Design
Free Blog Tutorials, Buttons, & Templates

Review and Giveaway Blog Directory
If you feature Reviews and Giveaways come add your blog here!

Our Japanese Sushi said...

Following you! www.myhealthysushi.com

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...