Friday, April 1, 2011

Ultimate Blog Party 2011


I am joining in on the HUGE Ultimate Blog Party!!!  I know I am a little late, but who doesn't love a party!  The party is hosted by 5minutesformom.com.  There are over 1000 blogs participating.  Be sure and hop on over and join the party.

My name is Penny and I have been married to my wonderful hubby Phillip for 23 years.  We have three children(Nick 20, Emilee 17, Ashley 14).  We live in North MS.  We have homeschooled for the past 10 years.  I blog because I love to share the good deals I find with others.  Here you will find good deals, freebies, printable coupons, product reviews, giveaways, and much more!!  Please follow me on my blog, Twitter, and Facebook.  Be sure and leave me a message so I can follow you back.

6 comments:

7658908c-32e1-11e0-a8fb-000bcdca4d7a said...

Stopping by from the UBP to say hello. Have a great weekend!
POSH
http://poshonabudget.com/2011/04/weekend-party-fun.html

ICStarzz said...

Hi! Just stopping by from the UBP11!
I followed you on twitter. Have a great weekend!
-Samantha
www.kreativekaring.blogspot.com

TanyasTreasureTrove said...

Hi! Following you from
You Like Me Blog Hop!
Hope you visit me and
return the follow!:0)

thingsthatkeepmesane.com said...

I'm a new follower from the Tuesday Blog Hop. Heather
www.thingsthatkeepmesane.com

VintageLovingMom said...

Hi! I'm a new follower from the Tuesday blog hop and hope you can follow me back at http://vintagelovingmom.blogspot.com/.

Thanks, Crystal

Hi! I'm Jessica... said...

How neat to come across your blog in the UBP! I live in MS also..just a little over an hour from Tupelo, in Starkville. I'm following your blog, and I'd love for you to visit mine at http://wayneandjessi.blogspot.com

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...